Group Link | Winter 2018
Join a new group this winter!
Group Link is the best place for you to join a new group at Northeast.
What kind of group should I join?
There are 4 different types of small groups at Northeast.
- Couples Groups - Groups made up of couples
- CoEd Groups - Groups that consist of both men and women
- Men's Groups - Groups for guys only
- Women's Groups - Groups for Women only.
What other questions will I be asked?
- Think about the best day that you can consistently meet with your group?
- Will you need a group that includes childcare?
- What do you want to get out of your group the most?
- What area of town do you live in?
- How often are you free to meet with your new group?
What happens after I sign up?
Our team will work to find a great new group for you. Someone on our groups team or your new group leader will contact you during the week of January 28th, after sign ups have closed. You will then be invited to your first new group meeting.
What happens after I start my new group?
You are responsible for a couple of things.
Pray. Ask that God would guide your new group and that He would build your community.
Show up. We ask that you consistently try to make it to the first 6 sessions of your group. You can't build a community or get to know anyone if you aren't there.
Participate. Even if you hate talking in front of strangers, try to be mentally present and participate in the conversations.
After that, you'll be invited to your first group meeting at the Brownsboro Campus. Please make every attempt to be there!
- Couples Group
- Men's Group
- CoEd Group
- Women's Group